Sunday, May 26, 2013

Home is Best

I am back in windy Edinburgh (no rain) after a week's holiday in France. So its back to normal on the Adam Smith front.  With more time in France to post of Lost Legacy, one change I notice is that as the number of posts went up each day, instead of pressing obligations and daily walks, so did the number of visits and hits.
However, my fitness took a tumble (though my general fitness is pretty low compared to everybody I 'pass' on my walk) and the long walks on my journey home, unaccompanied by family, quite frankly caused me noticeable distress.  The upshot is that I have to get back to my walks as quickly as possible and my daily exercises, including on my exercise bike.
I'll try to balance everything a bit batter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home